In 1570, Baba Nobufusa, the Governor of Mino who served three generations of the Takeda Clan (Nobutora, Shingen, and Katsuyori), built this temple in Shirasu-Boda. The temple was relocated to the present location at the end of the Edo Period (1603-1868). Originally, the temple stood at the foot of Mount Kai-Komagatake, which has white granite surface, and was relocated to the foot of Mount Kai-Komagatake. This is why the temple is also called Hakusazan (white sand mountain).


Let's go to the next spot!