Kaiki-do Hall, located in the south part of the precinct, is a two-storied pagoda (a tower whose lower part is square and upper part is cylindrical) built in 1472. It is registered as Minobu Town cultural property. The upper part of the tower is coated in vermillion and nine rings attached to the base of a pagoda finial are placed on the top of the pagoda. In the lower part is a seated statue of Hagiri/Hakiri Sanenaga, who invited Nichiren Shonin to the Hagiri/Hakiri Go area. It was originally located on the west side, but relocated to the south side using rails.


Let's go to the next spot!